Bruce Himelstein: Founder of the BJH Group
Recognized as “One of The Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing” by The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Mr. Himelstein has transformed multi-billion-dollar companies into game-changing industry innovators.
During his illustrious career, Bruce Himelstein has been credited with leading some of the travel/hospitality industry’s most prestigious brands into the new era, including Loews Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, and Oceana Cruises.
As Corporate Vice President of Sales and Marketing for The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, he successfully implemented the renewal and transformation of the trusted luxury brand, with his groundbreaking “Blow The Dust Off The Lion and Crown” campaign.
This campaign effectively reinforced the hotel’s prestigious appeal to longtime clientele while opening up a whole new market by attracting a new generation of guests to the global brand. Mr. Himelstein and this campaign are featured prominently in Joseph Michelli’s New York Times bestseller, The New Gold Standard.
An inductee into the American Marketing Association Hall of Fame, Himelstein also sits on many prominent industry boards, including the Luxury Institute Advisory Board. In addition to a full book of speaking engagements, Mr. Himelstein participates in interviews such as those with the Wharton Business School on XM Sirius radio and as a part of the Forbes’ CMO Series.
Recognized for his ability to identify and implement strategies to maintain relevance in today’s rapidly evolving business world, Bruce Himelstein delivers valuable insight to help marketers, corporate executives, and diverse organizations in any industry build and maintain a successful brand, develop a culture of successful service, and efficiently harness talent to effectively foster innovation.
- Recognized as “One of The Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing” by The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI).
- Featured & Quoted in Bloomberg.com as Branding Consultant.
- Featured on The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania’s Sirius radio channel discussing his experiences in marketing lifestyle brands.
- An inductee into “The American Marketing Association” Hall of Fame, Himelstein also sits on many prominent industry boards, including the Luxury Institute Advisory Board.
- Drove efforts to "blow the dust off the lion and crown" by transforming one of the world's most recognizable luxury brands...the Ritz-Carlton.
- Recognized for identifying and implementing strategies to maintain relevance in today’s rapidly evolving business world.
- Featured prominently in Joseph Michelli's New York Times bestseller, "The New Gold Standard".
- Passionately worked to improve healthcare by serving on the Shady Grove Hospitals Board of Directors
- Completed innovative work by breaking marketing barriers for Marriott's Senior Living Services