You’re Invited! cityCURRENT’s Signature Speakers Series with Bruce Himelstein
December 27, 2019
Join us for a morning with Bruce Himelstein, a globally recognized brand marketing expert, former executive of Ritz-Carlton, Loews and Marriott Hotels and one of the top 25 minds in sales and marketing…
Please join us for our upcoming cityCURRENT Signature Breakfast on Thursday, January 16th at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel. Hosted by Barton LLP, our event will feature Bruce Himelstein, a globally recognized brand marketing expert, a former executive of Ritz-Carlton, Loews and Marriott Hotels and one of the top 25 minds in sales and marketing.
With an illustrious decades-long career in hospitality, Bruce Himelstein is credited with leading some of the travel/hospitality industry’s most prestigious brands, including Loews Hotels, The Ritz Carlton and Oceana Cruises.
As the former Chief Marketing Officer for Loews Hotels, Himelstein oversaw sales, marketing and communications efforts for all Loews Hotels & Resorts in the U.S. and Canada. Recognized as “One of The Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing” by The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Himelstein has transformed companies into game-changing industry innovators. Previously, as the Corporate Vice President of Sales and Marketing for The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, he successfully implemented the renewal and transformation of the trusted luxury brand, with his groundbreaking “Blow The Dust Off The Lion and Crown” campaign. The campaign effectively reinforced the hotel’s prestigious appeal to longtime clientele, while opening up a whole new market by attracting a new generation of guests to the $3 billion global brand. Himelstein and the campaign are featured prominently in Joseph Michelli’s New York Times bestseller, The New Gold Standard.
An inductee into the American Marketing Association Hall of Fame, Himelstein also sits on many prominent industry boards, including the Luxury Institute Advisory Board. He also participated in interviews with Wharton Business School on XM Sirius radio and Forbes’ CMO Series.
Recognized for his ability to identify and implement strategies to maintain relevance in today’s rapidly evolving business world, Bruce Himelstein delivers valuable insight to help organizations in any industry build and maintain a successful brand, develop a culture of service and harness talent to effectively foster innovation.
Millennium Maxwell House Hotel, located at 2025 Rosa L. Parks Blvd. Nashville, TN 37228.
7:00 AM – Doors and breakfast buffets open.
8:00 AM – Program begins.
Best to arrive by 7:30 AM to allow for parking, registration, breakfast and locating seat.
PARKING: Free parking is available on site.
This cityCURRENT Signature Breakfast is a private, exclusive event.
There is no cost to attend, but an RSVP is required.
Please RSVP online by January 6th
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You're Invited! cityCURRENT's Signature Speakers Series with Bruce Himelstein
- The Power of Great Customer Service on your Brand's Bottom Line.
- Lakeview Health Welcomes a New Member to the Board of Directors
- To Transform Your Brand, Put Customers First
- Customer Service IS Your Brand! The Truth about Branding from a former Ritz-Carlton executive
- Customer Service Critique of Hospitals and Urgent Cares
- Recognized as “One of The Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing” by The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI).
- Featured & Quoted in Bloomberg.com as Branding Consultant.
- Featured on The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania’s Sirius radio channel discussing his experiences in marketing lifestyle brands.
- An inductee into “The American Marketing Association” Hall of Fame, Himelstein also sits on many prominent industry boards, including the Luxury Institute Advisory Board.
- Drove efforts to "blow the dust off the lion and crown" by transforming one of the world's most recognizable luxury brands...the Ritz-Carlton.
- Recognized for identifying and implementing strategies to maintain relevance in today’s rapidly evolving business world.
- Featured prominently in Joseph Michelli's New York Times bestseller, "The New Gold Standard".
- Passionately worked to improve healthcare by serving on the Shady Grove Hospitals Board of Directors
- Completed innovative work by breaking marketing barriers for Marriott's Senior Living Services